Start or Cancel Water Service

Start Water Service

Please contact Washington Water to request service at least one business day prior to your desired start date. If water is physically off at the location, an adult must be present when the Washington Water service person arrives to turn on the connection.

Please have the following information handy when you contact our Customer Service Center to request new service:

Discontinue or Transfer Water Service

To stop your water service, please contact our Customer Service Center by phone at (877) 408-4060. Our Customer Service Center can also assist you if you are moving within our service area and would like to transfer your service.