Washington Water Service understands the need to provide convenient, cost-effective payment methods and services for our customers. We have a number of payment options available to our Gig Harbor customers for paying your monthly invoice.
Online Payment Portal via First Billing
Customers who sign up for our online payment portal can:
- View and print bills
- See payment details, including date and amount
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa or MasterCard debit with no fee
- Set up recurring payments
- Make payments at any time
- And more!
Northwest office customers can reach the portal by visiting wawater.firstbilling.com.
Auto-Pay/EFT is the option that we recommend. It allows us to debit your payment from a checking or savings account.
With Auto-Pay, your payment will be drafted on the due date that is printed on your monthly invoice. If the date falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment will be drafted the following business day. You can call our office and discontinue Auto-Pay at any time. To update your banking information, a new application should be returned to our office.
If you would like to sign up for Auto-Pay, complete the auto-payment application form (see the link below) and return it to our office along with a voided check from your bank account. If you do not have checks for your account, a deposit slip with your routing number and account number will work.
Informational flyer and application for sign-up
Credit Card Payments
Washington Water accepts payment using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Visa/MasterCard Debit. Payments can be made using any of the following options:
- Call our Gig Harbor office at (877) 408-4060 any time and select option 2 to make a payment with First Billing using an interactive voice response for no fee.
- Call First Billing at (844) 850-9065 any time to make a payment using an interactive voice response for no fee.
- Call our Gig Harbor office at (877) 408-4060 during regular business hours to make a payment with a Washington Water customer service representative for a fee of $1.25 per transaction.
A drop box is available outside of the Gig Harbor office for payments by check or money order. These are picked up and processed every business day.
Bank Payments via Bill Payer Services
We also accept payment from bill payer services, such as those offered by your bank. Please be sure when you sign up for your bill payer service to include your correct account number. This will ensure that your payment is correctly applied to your account each month. If you are using a bill payer service through your bank, you are also eligible to receive your bill by email each month.
Please note that Auto-Pay and recurring credit card payments are currently only available to customers who live on systems that are owned by Gig Harbor Washington Water Service. If you are in a managed system, continue to make payments via check using the pre-addressed envelope included with your bill, or sign up for bill payer service through your bank.
If you are unsure whether you are on an owned or managed system, please call our office for assistance toll-free at (877) 408-4060.