Contact Us

Need Immediate Assistance?

See the bottom of this page or the Phone, Email, Mail page for a list of phone numbers.

Washington UTC

If you have concerns about your bill or water service, have contacted our Customer Service Center, and have not been able to resolve your concerns, please ask to speak to one of our managers. If your concerns are still not addressed, you can contact the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission for further assistance: Consumer Affairs Division Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission P.O. Box 47250 Olympia, WA 98504-7250 (888) 333-9882

Hearing from our customers is very important to us. If you have comments or concerns that you would like to share or are just looking to get in touch with someone in our organization about service or other topics, you can find phone numbers at the bottom of every page in this site or use the email form below. If you send an email, you should receive a reply within one business day.

If you do not have water, see gushing water or other damage to the water system, see someone tampering with our facilities, or have another water emergency, please see the instructions under “Need immediate assistance?” in the sidebar at right.

  • (For privacy reasons, please do not enter credit card or Social Security numbers in this comments box)