Washington Water understands the need to provide convenient, cost-effective payment methods and services for our East Pierce customers. We have a number of payment options available to our customers for paying your monthly invoice.
Online Payment Portal via Xpress Bill Pay
Customers who sign up for our online payment portal can:
- View and print bills (paperless billing)
- See payment details, including date and amount
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa or MasterCard debit with no fee
- Set up recurring payments
- Make payments at any time
- And more!
East Pierce office customers (formerly Rainier View), can access the portal at www.xpressbillpay.com.
Credit Card Payments
Washington Water accepts payments using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Visa/MasterCard Debit. Payments can be made using any of the following options:
- Call our East Pierce office at (888) 490-3741 any time and select option 5 to make a payment with Xpress Bill Pay using an interactive voice response for no fee.
- Call Xpress Bill Pay directly at (888) 305-2736, any time to make a payment using an interactive voice response for no fee.
- Call our East Pierce office at (888) 490-3741, during regular business hours to make a payment with a Washington Water customer service representative for a fee of $1.25 per transaction.
A drop box is available at the front of our East Pierce office for payments by check or money order. These are picked up and processed every business day.
Bank Payments via Bill Payer Services
We also accept payments from bill payer services, such as those offered by your bank. Please be sure when you sign up for your bill payer service to include your correct account number. This will ensure that your payment is correctly applied to your account each month. If you are using a bill payer service through your bank, you are also eligible to receive your bill by email each month.